The days of the text-based resume are gone. Now it is the time for the resume to speak out for itself, graphically. Resum Up does that. It is an excellent tool that lets you create an infographic styled resumes, based on the data you have provided in your social media like Facebook and Linked In. So, now you can make your Resume interesting in no time.
Resum UP is a new comer in the field of visual resume creator and it builds your visual resumes easily based up on the data in Facebook and Linked In. Resum UP offers an in-depth information packed in a neat, precise, eye-catchy front end. It tells about the contact details, professional area, education, skills, hobbies and much more. The result of this voluminous information in a single page is the colorful, interactive Resum Up’s Resume.
After going to the site, Resum up asks you to login through Facebook or Linked In. Once you are logged in and you allow Resum Up to collect the data from Facebook, it starts building your resume. In few seconds, it shows up a well-organized informative, infographic resume.
You can edit the resume in parts such as contact, educational information, hobbies etc. Resum up normally fills up at least 60% of the resume all by itself from the data it collects through the social media. The rest 40% is our work. Out of this 40%, twenty percent is filling up the skills – transferable and job-related. The rest 20% deals with the hobbies, languages, contacts and miscellaneous information.